6.24.2010

Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms

I got inspired the other night and bought some portabella mushrooms to stuff:
They turned out really yummy.

Recipe:

Some portabella mushrooms
Ground beef
A tomato
A few garlic cloves
Spices
Mozzarella cheese

  • First I put the ground beef in a pan to brown. I cut up the garlic and let it simmer with the ground beef, along with season salt and pepper, and preheated the oven to 350˚
  • Next I cleaned the mushrooms and cut off the stems. I spooned out a hollow in each for the stuffing
  • I cut up a tomato and diced the excess mushroom 
  • I removed the beef from the pan and spooned it into the mushroom caps
  • Then I put the tomato and mushroom into the pan on low heat until they got a little mushy
  • I spooned this mixture on top of the ground beef and sprinkled on some grated fresh mozzarella.
  • I put the mushrooms on a baking pan and put them in the oven for about ten minutes. 
Ta-da! 





No comments: