4.20.2011

Interventions

Here are my seven interventions:
 Paper Planes




I put these little paper airplanes all through the tunnels and in Gleason. They actually fly in a straight line instead of nose-diving like every other paper airplane I've made. 


Notes of Hope


 I placed a bunch of little strips of paper with hopeful words written on them throughout Gleason library. 

New Owner

 
 I found this book that abandoned in Sue B. my freshman year after everyone went home for the summer. It was probably for a class, but it's full of interesting essays and stories. I decided it would be perfect to pass on to a new reader (or to someone who might be takeng that class next year). 

Saving the World

 

 I made this poster and hung it in the BME building. Someday those students will be doing their part to save the world, and I'd like to think we all do a little of that each day by creating great things.

 Lost Love Note



 I left an imagined love note on a table in the library. Maybe it will encourage someone to stop waiting and embrace life. 

Little Stars




I folded all these tiny paper stars and put them in several different places in Rush Rhees.


I hung up flyers on campus with tiny coupons good for one day of living life to the fullest.

No comments: