4.17.2011

Bits of my Life


I bought a dress for casual wear for the first time. I even wore it in public!


These are little stars I made and left on a library bench for an intervention for one of my classes. 

I had my first henna house-call. I drove out to henrietta and did this design and the adoption symbol for a really wonderful customer. 

Rory has taken to hanging out in our apartment via Skype. He sits on top of the couch while we hang out and watch Doctor Who. 

I'm working on an art project for one of my classes involving henna. I haven't decided whether or not to share it with the internet yet, but it's coming out really well. 

Spring is a little late, I think, but I don't mind. The air has been crisp and fresh, lots of windy rainstorms which I love, and nice cloudy days. It's 45 degrees right now, but Wednesday calls for a high of 62 with thunderstorms. Can't beat that!

No comments: