11.01.2010

An Etsy Shop to Check Out and... I WON SOMETHING

I've been looking for a sleeve for my new Macbook for a while, and couldn't find quite what I was looking for anywhere. I was lucky enough to stumble upon an Etsy shop, btaylorquilts, that had a kindle case that I really liked. I contacted her and asked if she could use the same design for a Macbook sleeve, and look what she came up with!
This are the photos she sent me this morning before she lists it on Etsy!

When I first found her shop, I also found a link to her Facebook Page and Blog, where she announced there was a give-away contest from her shop hosted at Lillyella. I entered just for the heck of it and I found out today that I won! I got to pick from coasters, potholders, and eyeglass cases in her shop, and picked out these fallen leaves coasters.

I never win anything! 



No comments: